Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I don't know what I'm doing, but here goes...

Okay- I've been hearing everyone talk nonstop about blogs lately, so I decided to figure out what in the heck a blog was. It sounds like a cross between a bugger and a frog, but I knew I had to be way off base. So I got the web addresses of some friends blogs and discovered that blogs were not in fact froggy green buggers, but were family journals equipped with pictures and music. I knew I had to get one, but this poses a big problem- I don't know how to work a computer. In fact, I just recently learned how to open e-mails, and better yet- I learned how to send and forward e-mails. So here goes! My first post. Enjoy!

2 comments:

S. said...

oh my dear boogery friend.. i luv you so. can't wait to hear more.

Melissa O said...

Way to go Bri!!! I love your blog. Good Job for a non computer wiz.